Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gold

Finding gold in the colors of spring, at first, seemed like a huge challenge because whenever I think about spring I think about greens, pinks, purples, and a variety of different colors. However, the search turned out to be a very rewarding experience. While on this great search I was able to admire all of the beautiful scenery around me. In the busy events of everyday life, it's easy for one to forget and just rush by the gorgeous landscaping around us.
One morning while in English class, Mrs. Gilmore allowed me and Madeline go outside and have a super quick last look for something gold. And.. We found some! A cute little gold flower. At last all of our searching and looking had finally come to an end and Mrs. Gilmore had received her very first flower of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment