Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Prom Night

Prom night, for me, did not consist of fancy dresses, manicures, or false eye lashes. My night was spent helping a friend move him and his family to a wonderful new house. :) With us being such good friends, the whole night was spent telling jokes and laughing. At first, I was a little sad about not going to prom, however once we all got to working and having a good time, I'm sure that I couldn't have had a better night. One of the biggest events of the night was when we had to go go pick up my boyfriend's brother from his house. Since all of the other cars were still waiting to be unpacked and the moving van was completely empty except for one chair in the very back corner, we were forced to take the van. When we were about to shut the back of the van, I got a wonderful idea. We would ride in the back of the moving van! So we piled in the chair and the whole ride was spend sliding from side to side while sitting on a very comfortable chair in the back of the van. It was definitely a trip to remember. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment