Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day- What does it mean to me.

St. Patrick's Day for me means that spring is on it's way! With green being such a dominant color for this day, it makes me very excited for all of the green trees and the flowers that will soon be all around us. A few St. Patrick's day memories would be in elementary school, I went to school all dressed in green to find out our teacher had a whole day of St. Patty's Day fun filled for us. We had scavenger hunts, great coloring sheets, and tons of green colored food. Another memory would be a few years ago, me and my sister went and bought everything green we could find. Green hair spray, shirts, necklaces, fake tattoos, and green face paint. When we went home, we got everything ready for what was to be the best St. Patrick's Day ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment