Monday, March 15, 2010

Olympic Size Commitment..

To commit, by definition, means to bind or obligate as by pledge or assurance. To make that big of a commitment would mean that you would give up everything just for that goal. The one thing that I would make such a commitment to would be my family. Families are always there for you and love you no matter what silly mistake you make. They see you through the good, the bad, and the worse. Never do they stop loving you. An example of a commitment in my family would be my grandma and grandpa. They knew they were in love since they were teenagers and were married for 46 years until my grandpa passed away from cancer. My grandma never thought for a second to stop caring for him even though it was really hard on her. She was so committed to him that she would do whatever it took to get him better.

2 comments:

  1. My grandparents knew they were meant for each other when they were very young too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. My Dad's parents have been together for over 50 years and keep on truckin'.

    ReplyDelete